silent strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
silent strike

silent strike clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

read and post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(S-S)KingSoul
Main Leaders/Sysops/Admin
(S-S)KingSoul

Male
Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : taging-boming-girls-owning on sfo
Humor : muhahahhahaha (-SS-)rules all

read and post Empty
PostSubject: read and post   read and post Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:19 pm

aight diss is the deal i havent been active because of computer problems but if u guys want to live just because some members are inative is not my problem we all have life guys we cant b on this game 24 hours a day well if u want this clan to die o well guees what its dead now so u guys can go ahead and go join othere clans if u want i cant bealive u guys would b crying about members not being active thats not a real reason to leave a clan so who ever want to leave go ahead post on there here that u are leaveing but if u not hit me up the and ill see how we gana make this work out..
Back to top Go down
https://ssclansite.darkbb.com
(S-S)Naruto
(S-S)Killer
(S-S)Killer
(S-S)Naruto

Male
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : basketball,football,SFO,girls,baseball

read and post Empty
PostSubject: Re: read and post   read and post Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:30 pm

oh sorry man.And soul i wasnt evening crying about people not active
Back to top Go down
Jin3232
Jin3232

Male
Number of posts : 95

read and post Empty
PostSubject: Re: read and post   read and post Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 am

me neither... my reason was totally different. I had a offer that i simply couldnt refuse...i came to you a while ago and u already know how it is to start a clan and wanna stick wit it becuz all the past work you have put in to it..that was my reason for going back to where i originated it...i know u ainttrippin cuz i know u understand. and everything u said is true..
Back to top Go down
(S-S)Shady
(S-S)Loyal Member
(S-S)Loyal Member
(S-S)Shady

Male
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : play sfo talk to girls chill
Humor : on crack lol

read and post Empty
PostSubject: Re: read and post   read and post Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

no disrespect but i had 2 go man ur internet fuked up and no1s active me n the ss members will b kewl but untill u come bak im gone solo
Back to top Go down
http://marvelclansite.darkbb.com/forum.htm
!xDsUpEr

read and post Empty
PostSubject: Re: read and post   read and post Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm

sorry but u been te leader should be more active than every1 else
so i left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

read and post Empty
PostSubject: Re: read and post   read and post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read and post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
silent strike :: clan-
Jump to: